Goals of successful it massive at Powerball are nonetheless within the air as one other comes and goes and not using a winner on Saturday. Now now we have a jackpot surpassing $1 billion for the fourth time this 12 months.
Saturday evening’s drawing for an estimated $969 million, with a money worth of $445.4 million, did not result in a winner as soon as once more. Which has catapulted the jackpot to $1.04 billion, with a money worth of $478.2 million.
The jackpot for this spherical is at present the fourth-largest prize in Powerball’s historical past and sits because the ninth highest lottery payout of all time. It must break $1.05 billion to maneuver up within the all-time payout rank. The jackpot would wish to surpass $1.08 billion to maneuver up in Powerball’s all-time rankings.
The final Powerball jackpot winner was in July and hit for $1.08 billion.
Check out the successful numbers from Saturday evening and when the subsequent drawing is.
What had been the Powerball successful numbers for Sept. 30, 2023?
The successful numbers from Saturday, Sept. 30 had been 19, 30, 37, 44 and 46 with the Powerball, or purple ball, quantity being 22.
When is the subsequent Powerball drawing?
The subsequent drawing is Monday, Oct. 2 at 11 p.m. ET.
Powerball drawings are held 3 times every week, each Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Did anybody win Powerball Wednesday evening?
No one received the Powerball jackpot final evening, however there have been some others who made off with some more money of their pocket.
Two individuals received a $2 million payout, one from Indiana and one from North Carolina.
5 further individuals had been $1 million winners after Saturday evening’s drawing, with two individuals in Florida, one individual in Maryland, one individual in Michigan and one individual in Pennsylvania successful.
How usually does the lottery hit $1 billion or extra?
Having Powerball or Mega Tens of millions hit the $1 billion mark is not as unusual because it was.
Within the final 5 years, there have been eight jackpots between Mega Tens of millions and Powerball which have gone over the $1 billion mark. And three of these occurred in 2023.
The primary got here in January with a $1.53 billion Mega Tens of millions winner. Subsequent, a $1.08 billion Powerball jackpot in July. The newest was a $1.63 billion Mega Million jackpot in August.
The very best lottery jackpot got here in November 2022 at $2.04 billion. It was the second jackpot over $1 billion that 12 months. Earlier than that the one different instances a jackpot hit over a billion was in 2021, 2018 and 2016.
What are the chances of successful the Powerball?
For those who play Powerball, the probabilities of successful massive are fairly small.
The general odds of successful the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 292.2 million.
The general odds of successful a Powerball prize (throughout all tiers) are about 1 in 24.9.
Wish to play Powerball, however not fairly positive the way it works? Listed here are some issues to know.
- To play Powerball, you first choose 5 white ball numbers. These 5 numbers will probably be between one and 69. Then, decide one “Powerball,” or purple ball, quantity. This quantity will probably be between one and 26.
- For an additional greenback, you might select to “energy play,” which multiplies all non-grand prize winnings by an element of two, 3, 4, 5 or 10.
- For those who match at the very least one quantity within the Powerball drawing, you win a prize.
High 10 lottery jackpot wins in historical past
- $2.04 billion, Powerball, Nov. 8, 2022 (one ticket from California)
- $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets from California, Florida and Tennessee)
- $1.58 billion, Mega Tens of millions, Aug. 8, 2023 (one ticket from Florida)
- $1.537 billion, Mega Tens of millions, Oct. 23, 2018 (one ticket from South Carolina)
- $1.35 billion, Mega Tens of millions, Jan. 13, 2023 (one ticket from Maine)
- $1.337 billion, Mega Tens of millions, July 29, 2022 (one ticket from Illinois)
- $1.08 billion, Powerball, July 19, 2023 (one ticket from California)
- $1.05 billion, Mega Tens of millions, Jan. 22, 2021 (one ticket from Michigan)
- $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket from Wisconsin)
- $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one ticket from Massachusetts)
Supply Hyperlink : Lowongan Kerja 2023